Susan Baroncini-Moe, CEO of Business in Blue Jeans Named One of Top 20 Digital Marketing Strategists of 2015
Online Marketing Institute Names CEO and Author in List of Top 20 Digital Marketing Strategists for 2015.
Indianapolis, Indiana, January 21, 2015
Susan Baroncini-Moe, CEO of Business in Blue Jeans™, an international marketing consulting firm, and author of the book “Business in Blue Jeans: How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style,” was named in Online Marketing Institute’s Top 20 Digital Marketing Strategists of 2015 on January 15, 2015.
According to the OMI announcement, members of the list are “chosen for their innovative contributions in the digital marketing community and dedication to creating online education opportunities for business owners, marketers, and students around the world.” Further, “The list is comprised of distinguished…authors, business owners, digital marketing professionals…and speakers, known for:
- Creating and leading the adoption of the newest, most effective digital marketing strategies
- Presenting incredible education opportunities through speaking engagements, blogging, and teaching
- Delivering high-impact, positive results for their clients and organizations.”
Speaking from her home office in Indianapolis, Baroncini-Moe said, “Being recognized in this way is an incredible honor. OMI is a respected organization that many turn to for marketing leadership and training. The list of other honorees is extraordinary, and to be listed alongside the names on that list is validating.”
Latest posts by Susan Baroncini-Moe (see all)
- Sponsored Post: Minimizing Miscommunication in the Workplace - November 28, 2017
- Sponsored Post: 5 Ways Business Owners and Office Managers Can Be More Efficient - October 16, 2017
- Guest Post: I Started Sending My Team a Weekly Inspirational Email. Something Extraordinary Happened, by Robert Glazer - October 13, 2017