Hiring a business coach can be a challenging activity, especially with so many unqualified and untrained coaches out there promising the latest, greatest “magic bullet.” Instead, we recommend a sensible, practical approach to the hiring process, where you ask important questions to reveal what your potential coach really knows.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- The kinds of things a business or executive coach can help with.
- The kinds of qualifications and experience a good coach should have.
- Specific questions to ask a coach to get a sense of how s/he works and whether it’s a good fit.
- Recommendations for how to get the most out of coaching.
- The big red flags to look out for when you’re talking with a potential coach.
- Guidelines for success in working with a coach.