I receive a lot of emails from folks who want to be more productive and efficient with their social media. There’s so much to do in social media that it can take up a lot of time and become overwhelming. So how do you make Facebook (and all of your social media marketing) more efficient?
One of the first things I teach my clients to do to make social media marketing more efficient is to make lists on Facebook, so that when they log in, they can specifically hone in on the right people and minimize any time waste. In this video, I show you how to save time on Facebook by creating lists.
Key digital marketing points:
- Create lists to share specific, relevant content with the right people.
- Using lists means you can easily connect with specific folks in specific industries without any confusion.
- Creating lists in Facebook is easy and makes it much simpler and faster to pop in and out throughout the day.
- Creating lists in Facebook also helps you to stay on top of social media marketing during work hours and personal things during off hours.
*Like this post? Learn WAY more about Facebook with our FREE Quick and Easy Facebook Marketing Special Report! Or just jump into our class, Quick and Easy Facebook Marketing and start learning to maximize your Facebook marketing today!
Latest posts by Susan Baroncini-Moe (see all)
- The 15 Best Analytics Tools for Every Small Business - August 28, 2015
- Are You At Risk? 5 Steps to Protect Your Website and Your Business - August 27, 2015
- Referrer Spam Traffic – and What It’s Costing You (and you probably didn’t even know it!) - June 12, 2015