In this episode of Business in Blue Jeans Radio, business coach and marketing strategist Susan Baroncini-Moe interviews DDP, Diamond Dallas Page about his exercise program DDP Yoga. Susan and DDP discuss the business of DDP Yoga, branding, and also the importance of health to entrepreneurs.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Business in Blue Jeans Blog Posts:
- Arthur Boorman Video (probably one of the most inspiring videos you’ll ever see!)
- DDP Yoga
- Team DDP Yoga
- DDP Yoga Facebook Page
Note from Susan:
This interview is a little longer than most of my interviews, but boy, is it worth it! DDP was crazy generous with his time and we actually recorded this interview in three separate phone calls while he was in between appointments and meetings. A huge thanks to DDP and his team for making this interview and the accompanying blog posts possible!
Latest posts by Susan Baroncini-Moe (see all)
- TRAINING: Everything You Need to Know About Digital Marketing in 2015 - January 23, 2015
- Announcement: BIBJ’s Own Susan Baroncini-Moe Named Top 20 Digital Marketing Strategist of 2015 - January 22, 2015
- Social Media Marketing: Making Facebook More Efficient - January 20, 2015